Theft Intervention Program (TIP)
If you are charged with a theft offense, you may be asked to take the TIP course. CSCD requires that all TIP courses meet the following requirements:
- The course must total 10 hours, 8 in a group setting, one hour intake and one-hour exit sessions
- Group sessions can meet once or twice weekly, for a total of four or eight weeks
If you are on bond, bring your certificate of completion to the office when you have completed the course.
Below is a list of agencies that offer the TIP course:
- A.L. Turner Academic Intervention 817-773-4132
- Center for Therapeutic Change 817-446-9770 or 817-548-9990
- Opportunities Counseling Center 817-360-2983 or 214-708-7779
Tough Strategies And Legal Advocacy
The Law Office of Ray Napolitan provides clients defense strategies in their best interests. For those serious about getting help, call 817-857-4275 or send an email through this website for a consultation.